First a disclaimer! When we started planning this Christmas book swap, I had no idea that Nymeth organized a secret santa swap last year and would be doing it again. But this swap is a wee little bit different as we have a specific thing we’d like to swap! Hopefully, some of you can still participate!
We here at the Friendly Book Nook love Christmas books and want to share that love with you…so we’re going to have a Christmas book swap! The idea is simple like this:
1) Send an email to thefriendlybooknook AT gmail DOT com with “Christmas Book Swap” in the subject line. Please indicate whether or not you are willing to ship internationally. One third of us is international, so please consider it. 🙂
2) Pick one of your favorite Christmas themed books.
3) Find a copy to give away. It should be either brand new or in good used condition.
4) Think of a little extra bonus you can include that costs around 5 US dollars.
5) Wait for the email from us with your swapping partner!
You don’t have to have a blog to participate!
We’ll accept emails until November 21st! I hope some of you will join in! Also, if you’d be willing to post about it on your blog, we’d really appreciate it! 🙂